Dear Friends and Clients,
If you’re like me, you’re doing your best to stay updated on the Coronavirus situation so you can make the best decisions for your team and families. It's a tricky matter, and as the president of a company with 140 employees in two different locations, I'm following the latest updates minute-to-minute.
This event has gotten our team thinking about how we can support our clients during this crazy time. The important thing for you to know is that we are still here for you. Our presses our still humming and ready to support your work.
We are taking crucial steps to ensure the health and safety for all employees, but we are not going anywhere. Team members who can work remote will be online and hold meetings via video calls. But many of our folks will still be here in the plant following best hygiene practices and delivering your projects on time.
I have asked the entire Ironmark team to think creatively and compassionately about how we can support our partners and each other. With that in mind, we’re taking the following steps to protect both our employees and the materials we send to you:
- We continue to perform routine, robust cleaning throughout the site.
- We are suspending client tours, vendor visits and press checks in our facilities, unless business-critical.
- We are promoting social distancing and limiting employees congregating.
- We are providing hand sanitizer in all areas of the building.
- All employees are encouraged to wash hands with soap for more than 20 seconds.
- All employees are encouraged to take their temperature before coming to work.
- If they feel sick or have symptoms, they will stay home.
For 60+ years, the Ironmark team has been on a mission to deliver growth and efficiency to our partners in print, creative, marketing and logistics products and services. And, we’re not stopping now. So, continue to send us your projects, your ideas and your needs. We’ll be sure to get them to you swiftly and with the best quality you have come to expect from us.
In times like these, we must stick together (well, within at least 6 feet 😉) so that when we get to the other side of this craziness, we’ve set you up for a successful and bright future.
Stay smart, don’t panic, and be healthy,